• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tim G Interview on Local Route

Thanks for posting. FYI - Tim G's interview is about 37-38 min, and runs from 7:13 to 44:38.

That's a great interview lol. If anyone is curious, Ford park is flat and manicured. There are a couple of wooded type holes but you are never in the woods and there is no underbrush. The first round that I played it I thought it was beautiful and well maintained compared too clyde fant. If he played Bistineau while it was drained then it was not as scenic as usual but would still rank higher than ford with most trusted reviewers and would have more in common with a wooded course in N.C. than ford so it makes since tim likes ford.

I did play Bistineau and it was a really good course although it was March and it didn't look anywhere near as nice as it does in the photos. I had to throw that list out there on short notice and a lot of the ones I mentioned were courses I've recently played so they were still pretty fresh in my mind. If I had more time and went through all the courses I've played my list might have been a little different.

i found the hyzer bit entertaining.

:thmbup: I was laughing when I heard Tim address the issue with the owner blowing up people's inbox's with nasty messages. Apparently your "3 star rating" was blasphemy :doh:

I just got don't listening to this podcast, and it inspired me to get back on this site for the 12th time today and look around some more. :)