• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Today's Hole of the Day for 10/6/2010 is...

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Park 96 - Calgary, AB (that's in Canada!)

Hole #9

Red - 225'
White - 243'
Blue - 258'

Par 3

From the tee:

7caa34ab.jpg

Course map:
300f7258.jpg

So it looks like we're going up that hill and the basket is nestled in after those trees.

Yeah, that's weird. Photos seem to match up with 9 on the course map, as do the distances on the tee, relative to what's listed in the course directory. Hole #7 on the course map doesn't have a lot of the trees shown in the photo and is much much longer. I still say it's hole #9.

im refusing to support canadian disc golf. the distance is in yards!!!! thats just awful!!

Yeah, that's weird. Photos seem to match up with 9 on the course map, as do the distances on the tee, relative to what's listed in the course directory. Hole #7 on the course map doesn't have a lot of the trees shown in the photo and is much much longer. I still say it's hole #9.

I think something is screwed up here. Either the pics or the course map. I looked at the course photos and hole 6 is right next to 7 looking in the same direction.

hole is to left of the "golfer". it is hole 7. if you can't do yards (feet times 3, moron, don't leave the house) l

If you compare the hole number with first number in the red distance you can see that the 7 in 75 has straight top with an acute angle before the vertical leg and the 9 has a curved top with smooth transition to the vertical. I say the hole is hole 9.

I am a noodle arm throwing my DX Leopard on all three, maybe a Roc from the red.

I think something is screwed up here. Either the pics or the course map. I looked at the course photos and hole 6 is right next to 7 looking in the same direction.

You have to convert hole 7 from metric to 9. :p

Before I talk about my actual drives, I want to comment on the mess that is the trainwreck between holes #4, 6, 7, and 10. From looking at the posted map, that looks like a nightmare and pretty dangerous.

I can't really tell where the basket is from the photo.

RHBH:
If it's to the left in the flat part, I'm going XL or TL thrown flat and straight for all three placements.
If it's up the hill and to the right, I may go Beast on a hyzer around the left of the tree dead center from the tee sign. Or I may throw an Avenger SS or a SL on an anny to the right of the tree dead center.

OH, CANADA!

Win2_80442.jpg

8035-1.jpg

canada-beaver.gif

CanadaFlagGirl01-741133.jpg

Last edited: