• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top reviewers?

Pizza God

Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
As I close in on #500 I was wondering who had the most reviews written.

I could not find anywhere to search or list it, so I just scanned down the top baggers list.

I found 5 that have broken the 500 mark and 1 that broke the 1000 (actually he is over 1500 now) mark.

I am trying to get motivated to write more reviews, specially of the courses no one else has reviewed or courses that have only bad reviews (super old or on a course that has been redesigned/expanded)

I know my reviews are not the best and sometimes I tend to ramble. I just write what I feel like at the moment. Sometimes I get too much in to detail and sometimes I don't say much.

My other target, pass up TimG on media posts :cool:

Even though we no longer get the badges, If I come across a drone fly though on a course, I still post it. Almost every picture I have posted was one I took myself. I do try to upload maps if there isn't one on this site yet.

Sir Valkyrie Kid is the benchmark.

Wellsbranch, Discgolfcraig and myself are all over 500. Combined the three of us probably surpass him, barely.

Who's the fifth you found? Mashnut I'd guess.

The badges are coming back apparently, or so I heard. It's been awhile now though. Not getting a lot (or any) feedback lately though...

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Sir Valkyrie Kid is the benchmark.

Wellsbranch, Discgolfcraig and myself are all over 500. Combined the three of us probably surpass him, barely.

Who's the fifth you found? Mashnut I'd guess.

The badges are coming back apparently, or so I heard. It's been awhile now though. Not getting a lot (or any) feedback lately though...

Bored Cabin Fever GIF
Spanky!

Yeah, the feedback seems to have dried up lately. I ask for/suggested a few things on the "Bugs" thread as @greens requested, but it seems like there's less urgency to keep members in the loop...

Spanky!

Yeah, the feedback seems to have dried up lately. I ask for/suggested a few things on the "Bugs" thread as @greens requested, but it seems like there's less urgency to keep members in the loop...
That would be frustrating, I thought I was seeing more activity lately, thought with the right updates, this could be the premier disc golf course finder web site again.

I have like 350 that's got to be top 25?

well, would you look at that.

Ask and you shall receive.

Very cool additions,

Now to get busy and get in the top 5 :D