• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Towne Lake DGC- Mckinney, TX

Count me in

I plan on being there sometime this weekend to check it out. It will be Saturday morning probably.

mini, sundays at 10:00 $7,
I'll know if the bridge is in tomorrow and will change the course statuse as soon as I hear the baskets are in the ground.
Keep in mind, the couse hasn't been fine tuned yet. The designers plan on doing a little bit of trimming, the sleeves need fill dirt around them, a footbridge will be built near 16. So, if you feel the need to review a course after playing it once, things that obviously need work will be fixed.

As long as you give us the thumbs up, Giles, I'll be there sometime early on Saturday (probably 10ish). I've been looking forward to this one ever since I saw those initial pics on the CC website!

have you seen the two videos mike made? they are the coolest disc golf vids i've seen next to "dave at dexter"

oh,, the best one isn't on youtube,, he has it on facebook, it starts with a shot at a temp basket in reverse... another black and white vid with sitars for the music

Baskets should be in by noon. Remember though, it isn't "finished" I don't belive trash cans have been installed. The sleeves need fill dirt. All the trees near 15 longs basket will be trimmed up like the few that have been trimmed. And I shouldn't need to say this but I will. Leave the trimming of branches to the designer, some is needed but it isn't for you to do.

It was definitely open this morning. They were having a mini at 10:00. I haven't competed since the early nineties, and one of our group had to be back early, so we just went and played the old course. Maybe I'll take some time off of work this week sometime and play it. If so, will let you know what I think. It was nice to have the old course all to ourselves.