• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] trading buzz z and orc

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukdukgolf

Birdie Member
hi,,,never traded but willing to give this a shot. I have the following two discs for trade:

1)discraft buzz in Z plastic 180g (6 or 7 out of 10) it does have phone # and email on bottom.

2)Innova orc in champion plastic 175g (6 or 7 out of 10) same as the buzz it does have my info on bottom.

looking for: ideally i love to find a Lighter buzz disc (between 160-170), but will entertain any offer as long as the weight is 160-170g. teebird or valk i would also have a preference. would also love to find someone that wants both these. 2 for 2 or 2 for 1 is fine.

thanks for looking

6 out of 10 doesn't seem to qualify as great.

first time doing this i said 6 or 7 not sure,,has dings and scrached up but nothing big. i tried using this disc for about a month and gave up on it as too heavy for me. id still consider it a great disc but whatever.

really not sure what your deal is,,,some kind of troll im guessing. I obviously saw the scale since i put 6 or 7. Its elite z plastic so it looks like 7 to me but i put 6 also just to be safe.

so get a life.

I'm just trying to help you out you said you were new here. If you didn't want my help you could have said so nicely. You're not gonna trade that many discs with that kind of attitude to members here.

I'm just trying to help you out you said you were new here. If you didn't want my help you could have said so nicely. You're not gonna trade that many discs with that kind of attitude to members here.

lol id say your the one being rude. giving me the link to the scale when i CLEARLY put 6 or 7 on my first post and then saying the discs arent great is bs, rude and pretty sic to be honest. mind your own business and get a life.

lol id say your the one being rude. giving me the link to the scale when i CLEARLY put 6 or 7 on my first post and then saying the discs arent great is bs, rude and pretty sic to be honest. mind your own business and get a life.

Dude. Calm down.

They're not exactly rare discs, so you're not going to have people lining up to trade with you anyway, but acting like that just seals the deal.

Why not just put up a pic of them? Being at a 6-7 after a month of use just sounds extremely abused for an elite-z/champion. I'm not sure how many sales threads you've checked out since you joined (I've never posted and just recently joined, but I've lurked for years), but 6's tend to be ugly discs. They still work great, but they're mostly eBay'd in lots unless it's something really special or you get lucky and someone just happens to need one.

I'm going out on a limb and guessing that you won't like that answer, but Striker (and I) are just saying you might be erring on the low side of the scale and are trying to help out. :)

Dude. Calm down.

They're not exactly rare discs, so you're not going to have people lining up to trade with you anyway, but acting like that just seals the deal.

Why not just put up a pic of them? Being at a 6-7 after a month of use just sounds extremely abused for an elite-z/champion. I'm not sure how many sales threads you've checked out since you joined (I've never posted and just recently joined, but I've lurked for years), but 6's tend to be ugly discs. They still work great, but they're mostly eBay'd in lots unless it's something really special or you get lucky and someone just happens to need one.

I'm going out on a limb and guessing that you won't like that answer, but Striker (and I) are just saying you might be erring on the low side of the scale and are trying to help out. :)

Welcome to the forums truk.

Thanks! Like I said, been lurking (and playing) forever, but wanted to throw in a review for my local course, so I took the plunge.

And congrats on the trade, dukdukgolf! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts