• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Two "1X" Champ Beasts for sale or possibly trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpc2004

Double Eagle Member
im selling, or maybe trading, two of these barry shultz 2003 pdga world champ beasts that i have just had sitting around, not being played with. they are used but in pretty good shape. i dont know how rare they are, but ive been told they are a different mold than the 2X world champ beasts that are made now. Im really looking to sell these (payment through paypal) but i will consider all reasonable trades. if you are interested, make an offer...

DSC05842.jpg

might be a dumb question. but how do u know (other than date) what the 11x or 12x or what not is?
Because they'll say "Barry Schultz Two Time World Champion" or "Ken Climo Eleven Time World Champion", etc. on the stamp.

who do i tell what it is?
Not sure exactly what that means...

I don't know if the Champ Wraith has ever been a signature disc. The Star Wraith is now a "12x KC" disc.

well i have a champion wraith. who do i tell what it is?
It will have a signature on them i.e. Juilana Korver, Ken Climo, Barry Schultz, Dave Feldberg. it will also say Eleven, Twelve, three, etc world champion. Commonly called 11x, 12x, 3x by players.

Around how much would you sell each for in cash?

I have seven discs up for trade if you want to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts