• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Unknown KC PRO Eagle 11x Ken Climo - Please HELP ME IDENTIFY

ijhope

Hello all, let me premise by saying that i know nearly nothing at all of the sport of disc golf but have 2 friends who love the sport so i intend to join them from time to time. this being said i needed discs, an additional friend of mine was nice enough to gift me a handfull (6) of old disc he more of less used to throw around like frisbees. among them i found one in particular that i thought may be worth some money or some may see as collectible. Myself as a collector of a few things myself understood how if i decided to go play with this guy i may be proverbially throwing around someones vintage rolex, SO, without further ado. Please disc golf scholars and historians, help me id this Disc!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/INNOVA-COLLECTORS-ALERT-SUPER-RARE-11X-AUTOGRAPHED-KC-PRO-CAL-EAGLE-NOS-/381056482696?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58b8bc7d88

This is not the exact disc ( i am currently figuring out how to upload an image on this forum, help?) but it is this exact same print on the front except the disc itself itself is a pinkish/ purple and translucent.

IMG_5110_zpsn19rnsm5.jpg
[/url][/img]

Do your friend a favor and don't throw that disc. Let him know it's worth around $50, maybe a little more in that condition, especially if the weight is 175 grams. Might wanna double check the other discs, as well. I've had a few conversations lately with people who say, "I played disc golf a little bit ten years ago and probably still have some frisbees laying around," and are surprised when I reply, "They might be worth some money."

nice, and he actually gave me the whole lot of them included this one for free! so i guess i should just dtart finding a medium to sell it seeing as though i dont plan to play with it.
i also have to CAL print valkyries he gave me that are kinda/ very beat up but apparently a CAL print versus the canada print is valuable?

It's CAL vs CA (not canada) and I know it's a thing with Teebirds so maybe Valks too. Honestly, the best place to sell them is ebay.

Latest posts