• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Upper Park Designs Bag Giveaway - Hurry!!

Earic02

Par Member
https://www.facebook.com/upperparkdesigns

From Upper Park Designs' Facebook post:

Focus and Hydrapak bundle anyone? With less than 44 likes to 4000 we thought it was only fitting to have a giveaway. Simply like our page to be entered in the drawing!

Side note, the last few months have been absolutely crazy. Thank you to our customers, fans and followers for the support and great word-of-mouth branding we have begun to build in the world of disc golf. You know who you are and keep it up!

Cheers,
The Upper Park Team

Update: They're at 3976 so Like and Share!

I don't work for them, I'm just a hype machine and can't help myself.

Plus I'll give my bag away in October if I win.. YA FEEL ME!!!

I think these bags rock, but don't do the facebook thing. De-evolution. Good luck to Upper Park Designs though. Just for the record I don't really need facebook to like something.

^^Lol, Facebook again!!

Just let me know if you wanna join us!!

-Eric McCahill

It's everywhere, ahhhhh. Lol. Thanks Eric, you got me really pumped. I somehow overlooked this Ace Race when checking the calender a while back. Unfortunately, I am heading up to Houghton/ Hancock that weekend. Good luck with the tournament and I am sure someone will be very excited in winning a great pack.

Corporations want you to join FB so they can get your purchasing & contact data; hence they dangle incentives. For some reason I keep remember the borg's tag line: "You will be assimilated."

Thanks ru4por !!

Getting someone pumped is the ultimate compliment!!

See you next year hopefully!!

------------------

( This is just mean... I'm always working on more prizes.. )

Updated list of Brys Ace Race Prizes this year: (Subject to change / get even better)

1st Place:
8 New Discraft Discs
Sherwood Brewing Company Gift Card: $30
Sherwood Brewing Company Hoodie
Fade Gear Tourney Bag & Straps
Zeterer Disc Golf Shirt: "Chain Smoker", your choice of size and color

2nd Place:
Discraft Bag
Sherwood Brewing Company Gift Card: $25
Sherwood Brewing Company Apparel, TBA
Zeterer Disc Golf Shirt: "Chain Smoker", your choice of size and color
$15 Play it Again Sports Gift Card

3rd Place:
Sherwood Brewing Company Gift Card: $20
Sherwood Brewing Company Apparel, TBA
$15 Play it Again Sports Gift Card

After we play, we'll randomly draw a hole number. Whoever got the best score on that hole gets to choose 1 disc from **30** brand new premium plastic Discraft discs. A 1 disc shopping spree, if you will. If there's a tie, we all get to watch a "closest to the pin showdown!!" Those are a blast to watch!!

After 15 of those bonus discs, we'll randomly call out non-winner's names to give all these shiny Z and ESP discs away. So basically, everyone has a chance at winning something!!

See everyone in the fall and make sure you get some practice running at chains!!

While we're at it:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DynamicDiscs

"When the Dynamic Discs Youtube Channel hits 4000 subscribers Dynamic Discs will pick 4 subscribers that will win 6 Discs from the Dynamic Discs line and 1 subscriber will win a Dynamic Discs Ranger Disc Golf bag."

They're at like 3904 right now...

Always promoting..

Detroit Area Ace Race New Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1_qzQlmCNg

2011 and 2012 Highlights Combined, Includes 2 Aces!

Also...

DuffCarver Custom Golf Discs is about to give away a free disc!! Like their FB page for a chance to win!! Once they get 200 Likes, they'll send (hopefully) you a disc!! It's that easy!! (They're only 16 Likes away!!)

https://www.facebook.com/dcdcustomdiscs

382172_163517743803055_2038241061_n.jpg

602785_140613352760161_1023843263_n.jpg

Latest posts