• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Urban Disc Golf League

StrangeOne

Hello, Im trying to put together a group of people in the Seattle and the surrounding areas who would like to take portable baskets to places that don't have courses and set up our own and play. We would adhere to all rules of public places and no destruction of property. I have 1 basket right now that could be set up in a central placement and have the tees in surrounding are or move the basket after each hole? I would eventually like to find others with portable baskets to join the group so we can make more challenging course layouts with less moving of the baskets. You can contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. I also started a Facebook page for "members" to join called Urban Disc Golf League. Eventually I would like to get tshirts that members could purchase or get as part of a members package when they join but that is down the road a bit, want to get members built up first. I also would like to get a weekly dbulz and/or some kind of monthly tourney going? Hope to hear from some of you.

May the course be with you.

Have you placed a call for interest on nwdiscgolfnews.com?

That'd be the most targeted.

Also, you should really start a "club" for that on discgolfscene.com. You should get a better response than on facebook and disc golf scene is set up perfectly for running leagues.