• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC Meet-up

DiscJunkie

* Ace Member *
Silver level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
If you're going to be at the USDGC, let us know.
We have a group of about 6 people and it looks like we'll be getting together officially on Saturday, after the last round is complete.
In the meantime, we'll be in contact with each other.

PM your name and your ph#, along with when you plan on being there, or even when you think you'll be there.
We'll stay in contact during the weekend.
Oh, make sure your phone is on silent or buzzz, pleezzz.

Again, PM DiscJunkie with your real name and ph#.
I will not publish these numbers.

See your there!!

This,

and I have a few day tickets if anyone needs one. Hit me up with a pm, or something, just give me a holla.

BJ I may need a day pass but I'll probably just pay at the gate. I think I'm only gonna be able to make it Saturday. It still should be fun. Where are we gonna play?

BJ I may need a day pass but I'll probably just pay at the gate. I think I'm only gonna be able to make it Saturday. It still should be fun. Where are we gonna play?

When you coming down? I can snail mail you a ticket or two, if you want. I've got 5 that I won't use myself, and I can get more, and I got a VIP pass for volunteering at US Dubs (which was a lot of fun, by the way). The VIP is probably spoken for, and probably one day pass, but, like I said, I'm pretty sure I can get more day passes. Just pm me your address, and whatnot and I'll stick them in the mail tomorrow.

I will definitely be there on Saturday. I am also hoping to be there on Friday.

I thought maybe we can all get in a round at either Boyd Hill or right there on Winny Gold after the last putt. Of course, they do have the "distance competition" where they try to see who can throw it the farthest, and if they hold it in the same spot they did last year they will be throwing from the Shack (near teepad 1) all the way accross the lake towards the fairway for hole #5. They usually do that until dark so if we decided to play right there at The Gold then we most definitely would have to skip that hole. But hey; @ 1,053 feet, I dont think I will be missin' that hole! I think Boyd Hill would be a little "kinder" if you guys get what I'm sayin'....:eek: