• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram Chunk Museum

that black one ain't no chunk... but that white one is da bomb. Summit? Ridge?

Its dark blue, not black, and I think it has one green splotch on the back, it needs to be flipped over. It is a real Chunk.

The other one is speckled gray, not white.
The only white is in the Christmas Ridges, with red and green.

Some of these discs have changed hands since the pictures were taken.
The discs in the first picture from Ray have been redistributed, the only one he currently owns is the Ridge, AFAIK.

The Summit in the center of that picture, which also appears in Peppers blanket picture, on the far right, is the one I have featured in the first post. I can assure you it has ended its journey now.;)

SU1HMDAwNzQtMjAxMDAyMTYtMTEwMy5qcGc.jpg

ridge.jpg

That a taurus?

that black one ain't no chunk... but that white one is da bomb. Summit? Ridge?

Believe it or not it was. I though a little fit and sent out some nasty emails when I got that one. The pic below shows the back of the disc and its small blotch of color. It was a joke that the place I got it from sold it as a Chunk.

PICT0067.jpg

You guys realize you can order chunks through the custom order option right?

You guys realize you can order chunks through the custom order option right?

Those are only 2 colors.

PM Steve and ask him how much it would be to run 6 color discs again, and let us know. ;)

And this is not intended to be a sales thread, if someone has a Chunk for sale please list it in the marketplace.

how come no goonies pics have made it into the thread yet?

Don't we already have a Chunk Museum thread thanks to Apoth?

I think it was called the sexiest women or something like that.

well ill be honest here. i have found these on amazon for a steal..the picture shows these, but says its shipping from gottagogottathrow..i went to the site and they dont have any chunks it appears..think im going to get stuck with solids?

to make things more difficult, i called them and they said they dont have any chunks..but the picture for them is on amazon, along with the solid color ones

I wonder what the difference was in the factory between chunks and the marbled Ascents.

Latest posts