• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Virginia 2014 Events

Hawk Hollow Warm-up Saturday March 15
2 rounds of 18
Pros $25 Ams $15
unsanctioned

Only chance to play HH in a competitive setting until October unless you are on a VTI team.

2 rounds of 18
Pros $25 Ams $15
unsanctioned

Only chance to play HH in a competitive setting until October unless you are on a VTI team.

This has potential. Never played, always wanted to, always busy or hung over when the HH tourneys come around.

38th Annual Virginia States Tournament April 12-13. Pratt Park

Carl's Open (disc golf) April 11th ($2 ENTRY) Pratt park

18th Annual Mini Tourney April 11th 7:45 PM START TIME.... Be early if you want to practice ($10 includes goodies and dinner) PM Bryan for more details on the Mini Tourney. This is a non serious, but fun event. I am very busy during this week.... probably no responses after 4/10/14

Attachments

• Picture 2070.jpg
    Picture 2070.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
2 rounds of 18
Pros $25 Ams $15
unsanctioned

bump... register by 9:30. tee time 10:00

bring your lunch.

PDGA in Staunton

Snow Today Gone Tomorrow.

Weather is fantastic for golf this weekend.

Come on out to Staunton this Sat where we just happen to be hosting a PDGA event

info at stauntondiscgolf.com
or from [email protected]

Hysell: yes all bagger ,um, age protected divisions available for groups of 3 or more

Snow Today Gone Tomorrow.

Weather is fantastic for golf this weekend.

Come on out to Staunton this Sat where we just happen to be hosting a PDGA event

info at stauntondiscgolf.com
or from [email protected]

Hysell: yes all bagger ,um, age protected divisions available for groups of 3 or more

I'm riding with the Cannon Bagger. I guess I could whine and play GM but i'd much rather play with the younger baggers.

Latest posts