• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] VRoc - "Hat Guy Science" The worst promo in the history of DG

Its just not funny at all nor informative. The guy pretending to grip the disc in those conditions doesnt throw the damn thing and isnt even using a disc golf grip. All the footage of throws were no where near close to that basket if that was thr point.

Can't believe Innova has its prints on that abomination. And yeah, nice throws. :rolleyes:

Actually they do show someone throwing a nice shot with a gentle fade at the end in one of the clips.

Why is it OK to slam Innova on this forum?

IDK if it's slamming, just poking fun at a dumb video. I like Innova fine, throw a lot of their stuff, always have. But how many more variants of the Roc do we need? And then a azzhat video promoting it? It couldn't be about $$$, could it?

How many variations in between discs does MVP/Axiom need?

Could they be trying to make a profit?

No one does it like Innova. Teebird, Teebird+, Teebird3, TL, TL+, TL3, Thunderbird.

Other companies are getting close with their own overlap and redundancies, and they haven't been around nearly as long.

By the way I did say the video was bad, but I don't think it's meant to be taken so seriously.

Why did the disc tester show no consistency at all?
What you see in the first two throws is actually a driving range with baskets as reference points, so I understand it may be confusing :) The tester is 1000+ rated.

Dude, DanJon you are unhealthily obsessed with us.

I'm glad to see DG in a place where we have such high production value promos being made. Someone has a budget for a nice video with graphics -- awesome -- and it's not committee'd down to lukewarm water -- awesome -- and (dare I say it) it's kiiiinda geared to stoners -- awesome. Checks out! We could be discussing much worse video work.

Thats the point. It COULD have been so much better but was executed very poorly. The video work is always fine quality from SpinTV always has been really. Thw substance as always lacked though. Doesnt appeal to any stoners im familiar with....just idiots