• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] [W] Glow Coyotes / Makos /whippet

Status
Not open for further replies.
[W] Glow Coyotes / Makos / Whippets... I'd prefer to pay through paypal, I also have 9x-11x kc teebirds and eagles for trade.

Yeah, all glow in those models. I would be interested in 10x and 11x KC Whippets as well

I just got a flat Coyote Glow yesterday and lost it when the sun went down. I really liked it though and could see it becoming my go-to mid. If you know of any website selling Glows in these molds pls post a link, thanks

i have a bunch of 11x whippets, one is brand new. btw a black light flash light should help u find that disc you lost.

Ya I was looking around for about 30 minutes in the dark with my blacklight flashlight, it didnt really make sense how i couldnt find it. I have a marked 11x eagle L and 10x teebird uninked. both about 7/10. Id trade one for a lightly used 11x whippet. PM some prices for those whippets please.

I got my glow coyote for 9$, so I wasnt too torn up and couldnt make my friend sit around for hours as i searched. Maybe I'll message the people the run the Swope Lost and Found and see if its sturned up.

Have a glow champion Mako I am not using, will see if I can get the details (weight, stamp color, condition) on my lunch break. Will snag a photo or two as well.

Have details and photo. 175 gm, call it 9/10 (field tested) and no ink. Glow Mako with red stamp. PM incoming.

Attachments

• GlowMAKO.jpg
    GlowMAKO.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 59
Ive got a max weight glow coyote with a beautiful rainbow stamp if interested. I would do $24 shipped. pm if you want pics.

bump! PM me your phone number or email and I can get you pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts