• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Walkstool or camp time?

I'm currently using the stool from Fade Gear. It's a good stool.

Same here, picked one up this last weekend at a tourney. It is VERY light and not too bad on the butt. I had my hip replaced 5 years ago and tourneys can make for long days, so in the break I got one, saved my legs for the second round!

I had looked at Cabela's as they have ones that are not too pricey either

After DGLO this year I won't trust a chair with a plastic pivot point. Sitting calmly on his chair behind hole 16's teepad - watched Jeremiah Kraus' chair's pivot point just snap clean in half. Sent him straight down to the ground. Didn't look fun.

I'd been rocking the 5.99 camo stool from Academy for a while, but had to duct-tape the corners because they all started ripping at the seams. Got a little money rolling in these days, so when I bought my new Mahal I decided I might as well toss our $30 for a decent stool. Got the new Camp Time Roll-A-Stool with the seat-strap and the ventilated seat. Works great so far.