• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Want an Innova Champion Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

swarren1977

Bogey Member
Does anyone have an Innova Champion Cobra preferably 170+ grams. I lost mine this past weekend and I'm desperately looking for a replacement. Please help. Willing to trade or buy.

I'm desperately looking for a replacement. Please help. Willing to trade or buy.

I'm sure you are aware that its an OPP disc and the price for it is $40 or more in new/good condition. Sometimes there's a lone C.C. disc out there in some stores or parks that still priced at $18. I like to collect heavy weight C.C.'s. Sorry, can't sell ya...yet.

I think you can find used C.C. at Clearwaterdiscgolf.com but not sure if it has your preferred weights.

There's CFR Star Cobra out there as well. Good luck.

Are you looking for a Champion (plastic) Cobra? Or just an Innova Champion Cobra?
I've got some in standard DX plastic. PM if interested.

Are you looking for a Champion (plastic) Cobra? Or just an Innova Champion Cobra?
I've got some in standard DX plastic. PM if interested.

DX cobras are easy to get. He is looking for the champion cobras that have been discontinued....until now :) They can only be found as a CFR (Candy Fund Raiser) for a limited time..... so snooze and you lose!

Well - ok - just couldn't tell by his post.
I've got one of the original CE Cobras in black - max weight 180, brand new (w/a mini star stamp)- if that interests you. The only other one is used and a back up I still put in the bag.

CFR Cobras

Well - ok - just couldn't tell by his post.
I've got one of the original CE Cobras in black - max weight 180, brand new (w/a mini star stamp)- if that interests you. The only other one is used and a back up I still put in the bag.

The ones listed in the link I provided earlier are $25 each. The longer you wait, the less chance to get these at $25.

I just went for it and bought one so hope it works out.

Looks like I made the cut!!!!!!Thanks Marshal for the heads up and if others are interested make sure you just PM Grease not pay pal it yet till you get the ok.

Really? I already sent PayPal, yikes!

But called to Primodisc and turns out that Greg does not work there but getting sponsors from them though. Gave them my phone number for Greg to get hold of me.

Hope it works out!!

I think you might be all good. I made it and he said there were around 12 at the time so just leave it as is and I am sure he will contact you.

Alright, cool.

I forgot to know what's the stamp design and color it has. I'm hoping to get rainbow stamp, that's all.

Thanks JR and Marshal for the tips!

PPIC CFR Discs

Okay, I'm confused. Are JR Stengele and Deafdiscgolfer the same? I talked via videophone to Patrick today about these discs. Just to set the record straight, my website is www.primoplastic.com but it is handled by a clearing house and not really kept up as well as it should be and does not and will not have these discs available. The glow Champion Cobras that I have are fund raisers for my tournament coming up in September known as the Primoplastic Intergalactic Championship. The sale of these is to help bump up the payout for this tournament. BTW, this is a link to last year's stamp. This year's will have a Roman numeral III in the middle.Email me at [email protected] if interested as I don't read this board.

http://www.atlantavizsla.org/images

Okay, I'm confused. Are JR Stengele and Deafdiscgolfer the same? I talked via videophone to Patrick today about these discs. Just to set the record straight, my website is www.primoplastic.com but it is handled by a clearing house and not really kept up as well as it should be and does not and will not have these discs available. The glow Champion Cobras that I have are fund raisers for my tournament coming up in September known as the Primoplastic Intergalactic Championship. The sale of these is to help bump up the payout for this tournament. BTW, this is a link to last year's stamp. This year's will have a Roman numeral III in the middle.Email me at [email protected] if interested as I don't read this board.

http://www.atlantavizsla.org/images

Yes, that was me that called you via videophone relay.

And got the disc last Friday and NOT HAPPY WITH IT!!! Its X-Out disc! Wish I was notify of this beforehand so I can have the choice to cancel the order or change the request.

Just send email to www.primoplastic.com and to you, Greg about it.

For comparison, CLICK HERE

Oh well...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts