• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Warhammer's Bag

You could look into a wraith,

While it may be meathooky now, once you get your distance up, it would be a nice forehand and backhand disc,

Overall your bag looks super solid though,

You could also looking into a more understable midrange, perhaps a stingray?

Avoid the Wraith. Keep with what you got and don't go any faster then a Leopard for a few months, then step it up to the mighty Teebird. Learn how to throw a disc properly first so you know what you are doing rather then thinking a faster disc will get you more distance.

Agreed, this is not an exercise in rushing out and upgunning. This is about getting some stuff I can grow into (with other people paying for it :D).

Only time I throw my Eagle right now is if it gets breezy on the course. My old Leopard was way too flippy and would flip in any light breeze.

If you feel like dropping some cash and don't want to go over speed 9 or so...you could experiment with a different company in that range. Lat 64 has some nice discs. You could try River, Core, etc. Or go Discraft and get a Buzzz or Comet. It's definitely fun to try new discs. Just don't end up stuffing your bag full of crap.

Latest posts