• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Weekly Wednesday Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
just double checking but that eraser25 in bright blue is gone correct? interested to see what is coming, unfortunately dont need the white one.

Oh snap! It's Wednesday! Sorry I missed last week, things were busy. I have no more 25s but for those who want something rigid I have some softs that are pretty firm and some organics that are as stiff or even more so than the 25s. I've got a sampling of other stuff as well just ask if you're looking for something specific.

Up this week is this blueberry Eraser. Kinda slick somewhere between a Supersoft and a Soft in flex. Marked 175 scaled at 173. $12 shipped. $11 shipped on the Supersoft from last week.
101_5294_zps49ccafca.jpg

Thx for da weekly wiz, blueberry is headed to Tucson, AZ

A late entry this week but it's still Wednesday and here's your wizard. A Super Stupid Soft with a teal stamp. Marked 175 scaled a gram under that. $12 shipped
101_5359_zps8a7e9d5c.jpg

Sorry for the hiatus and I know it's not Wednesday but I've got some firm ones to let fly via usps.
101_5740_zps1a6c585c.jpg

101_5742_zps27255cb4.jpg

Both are ER 25s. I have two of the teal marked 174 and 3 of the pinkish ones, 2 marked 174 and one 173. If you need scaled weights just ask. $13 shipped each and I could do a deal on multiples.

Again, it's not Wednesday but these are still some nice wizards. The dancing bears is an SS and scales at 172. The RFF with the sweet stamp scales at 173-174. $13 shipped each. The above ER-25s are all still available. Shoot me some pms y'all.

101_6087_zpsca57d8b4.jpg

101_6082_zps0cee9ef5.jpg

Certainly interested in purchasing a wizard or two from you. Question though - I live in SW Michigan as well, would you possibly be willing to meet up for the sale? I'm always a bit leery of discs in the mail.

Be happy to throw a round with ya and make a handoff Junkr. For those not afraid of a disc in the mail there is dancing bears wizard that would love to land in your mailbox, along with some ER25s as well.

the dancing bears is still available, as are some of the ER25s, and new this week is this one. More slick than usual for an SSS but grippy. Also more flexible than your average SSS. Cool jawbreaker pattern in plastic and a bit lighter blue than the picture shows. Scaled at 170. $13 shipped.
101_6136_zps22542874.jpg

I still have some of the ER25s and some bears (can't remember if the one above is gone or not but I have others). New this week is this superglow marked and scaled at 174 feels kinda like an SSS in flex but is in hpp plastic. $13 Shipped.
GlowW_zpsa6c08953.jpg

Everything still around last week is still around this week. New for this week is this Jerry Garcia stamp. The disc itself feels like an sss but is not marked. The texture is unlike almost any wizard I've held, kinda hard to describe. Dry and rubbery maybe. Almost porous. A unique disc for sure. Stamped 175, I've yet to scale it. $13 shipped.

GarciaWizard_zpsc09d336b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts