• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

West Hills Community Park, Kittanning, PA/Baskets?

Jimb

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Hello. Can any of our Pittsburgh area golfers (or anyone, really) confirm the exact basket type at West Hills Community Park?

DGCR says Black Hole Gravity.
PDGA says Black Hole Portal.
UDISC says Black Hole Portal.

I really want to check out the Gravity if that's what's actually there. If it's not actually Gravity baskets, it won't be worth my time to make the out of way drive after an appointment in Pittsburgh on my way home.

Thanks.

They look like Portals to me. But I could absolutely be wrong.

They don't make Gravities in black, so I'm basing it off of that. I've not played on that many MVP baskets actually. I'm just kind of bored so I looked them up. :\

They look like Portals to me. But I could absolutely be wrong.

They don't make Gravities in black, so I'm basing it off of that. I've not played on that many MVP baskets actually. I'm just kind of bored so I looked them up. :\

There are no pics of the course on DGCR and I didn't realize that there were pics on UDISC. Thanks for making me think. :thmbup:

It looks like there are two baskets per hole... black and yellow. The black says Portal but the pic quality doesn't let me see the yellow. I'll do some more digging. Thanks.

I just played the course on Tuesday. The black baskets are labeled as Portals. The yellow baskets basically just say MVP and don't clarify the model. But the yellow baskets are just like the blacks with 30 chains in three layers. So they might be an older version from before that labeled them like they do now???

I updated the course to a Portals since they're clearly not Gravities.

Now check this out. HASD DGC in Holidaysburg, PA, said that the baskets are Portals. However, I looked at the course pics and the baskets are clearly Gravities. So I updated the course info on this one, too, and hope to play it tomorrow.

Latest posts