• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are some low profile putters?

Nick C

Birdie Member
I'm trying to get a list together of putters that have a lower profile. Ones that I'm already aware of are: Discraft Ringer, Discraft Zone, Innova XD, Innova Rhyno.

Can anyone help me out with any more that are out there?

i don't know if this is low profile but I've heard it mentioned every so often but what about a gateway warlock

A lot of the traditional putters seem very much the same to me in this category; but I would say check out a Rhyno.

You can find the rim depth specs of every PDGA approved disc in the tech-specs section of their website:
http://www.pdga.com/tech-standards

They even give it to you in .xls so you can sort by column F :)

Discraft Rattler would be high profile then, correct?

Yep.

I'd put the Banger GT in the low profile category because of the groove top, it feels like a much lower profile disc than it actually is and has better glide than most other low profile discs.

I wouldn't say that Warlocks are low profile, they're just beadless Wizards. The Magic on the other hand, definitely.

The beadless dx aviars are pretty low profile, most of the dx ones at academy are beadless.

The Omegas bead is almost non-excistent and its pretty low profile , if you dont like the ss they have other plastics. You might also wanna check out a Cro or an Aero, the cro is technically a mid but was a similar flight path to the JK and KC aviars just faster and with a thicker lip and less depth. The aero has a very nice driver like release as it once was considered a driver .

Latest posts