• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are you getting for christmas?

I got a titan basket (not gateway). Itll do, itll do.

I got two tournment entries. One right before christmas, another at the end of january. First tourny i got 2x star destroyers, champ firebirds, kc pro rocs, dx thunderbirds and one metal flake gator. Hopefully i will do good at the other tourny as well. And i gave one destroyer to a friend who switched from wraiths recently and bought kinda low plh stuff. I handpicked both for super dome and high plh. I kept the one that was slightly higher, it has the highest plh out of all the destroyers i have. Expecting it to be super beefy, ill keep it fresh till im tossing 450+

Pdga renewal.

Hand grip thingy. Going to get that grip strong ;)

I got pretty spoilt.
Dd recruit basket
Huklab tripod stool
Hybrid felon
Gateway chief
Discmania p2
Tons of handwarmers.

As far as DG related stuff...

20 discs. Had my bro get me two boxes of Z Premium misprints, ended up pulling 2 177+ Big Z Buzzzes, 2 177+ Big Z Drones, 2 174 Big Z Cranks, 2 176 Big Z Mantises, 2 172 Z Glo Avenger SSes, 2 174 Z Glo Nukes, 2 176 Z Glo Stalkers, 2 174 CryZtal Nuke SSes, 2 177+ CryZtal Meteors, a 170 CryZtal Buzzz, and a 176 CryZtal Buzzz. Super nice haul, I am set on throwers for the foreseeable future. Also, my godparents surprised me with a digital camo Grip EQ C15, which is even more awesome considering they know nothing of disc golf. My godfather apparently asked his co-worker, who discs, what would be a good gift for a disc golfer, and the C15 was his answer. I know I am going to catch Hell now that I have one, and am now a giant hypocrite. And that is totally fair. Now that I have one, I will say damn, what a nice bag. I was playing around with it, loaded its main compartment to the gills and then piled about 8 discs on top of those, and it still was almost effortless to carry, though the extras did strain the zipper for the main compartment somewhat. Pretty impressive since the main compartment is only supposed to hold 14 or so. I would still find it hard to justify dropping 150 bucks on a bag, though. I will reserve my judgments until I field-test it hahahaha.

I'm super jealous of all you.

My mom got me a shirt for work but the size is definitely wrong. I also got a screw driver and a set of four flashlights from my in-laws. The rest of are getting bigger hauls than I would see as a 12 year old.

I'm super jealous of all you.

My mom got me a shirt for work but the size is definitely wrong. I also got a screw driver and a set of four flashlights from my in-laws. The rest of are getting bigger hauls than I would see as a 12 year old.

Sounds like you need a new family and friends...OR...you need to be a good boy and stay off the naughty list :p ?

Any of the DG related stuff I got for "Christmas" was bought by me and wrapped for the heck of it, just for me to have something to open on Christmas morn.

Most of the time I tell my family not to buy me a bunch of crap I dont want OR dont have a place to put it after the holidays are over.

Last edited:
For Christmas? Not necessarily drunk but happily buzzed. Mission accomplished! was good!! Cheers all!