• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is going on here?

What is happening?

• Or maybe he's fending off invisible vampires???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Weeeeee have a winner! 2 million internetz awarded to Pat but minus 500,000 for not mentioning if he has birdied the hole before.

I thought I was going to be parked for an easy 2 (and to win 5 skins) but it hit the left of that stupid stump and rolled over the guardian logs into the lake. Was my first (and last) round with that particular condor. I had just marked it "CLT Scott" on the inside rim. Guess I'll stick to ATL...

I'd also like to thank Stan McDaniel for saying "hit the stump and roll in the water!" seconds before it happened. One of the nice-iest disc golf moments I can remember. :p

Credit to PhillyPhil for the photos
shotresult.jpg

I got fed up and made a rake this morning so hopefully I won't lose any more plastic to this hole. Someone has already fished my condor out though. :thmbdown:

YAAAYYY!!! Idk where I saw it(maybe he CDGC board) but you said you needed more condors to throw on that hole :p

Unfortunatly Scrapyard is the last 18 holer in charlotte that I haven't played so no birdies for me :|

That pic looks like a 150 foot hole. Why would you throw drivers here ?

Id just play it safe and overshoot it by 50 feet with my putter.

That pic looks like a 150 foot hole. Why would you throw drivers here ?

Id just play it safe and overshoot it by 50 feet with my putter.

Sometimes pictures can be deceiving. Depends on which tee that is. short is 180ish i think(in which case your argument is valid), but long is 270ish. Some may need drivers

I got fed up and made a rake this morning so hopefully I won't lose any more plastic to this hole. Someone has already fished my condor out though. :thmbdown:

There are some guys that go out there and search. They take all the plastic to play it again in Matthews. I hear the owner sells it back to the original owner for what he paid for it. (if you have ID) You might could find your lost plastic there

Also that 777 dude on the CDGC forums grabs a lot of plastic in water and will search for yours if you ask. He mostly does Elon though

Sometimes pictures can be deceiving. Depends on which tee that is. short is 180ish i think(in which case your argument is valid), but long is 270ish. Some may need drivers

Rob and I actually measured that day with a tape. It's 289' straight at the basket. Some people throw drivers to do "ensure" they fly over the top of the basket safely and for the extra overstability.

I have been throwing rocs on that hole, but it's perfect for the condor especially if there's wind.

Latest posts