• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the Disc Golf Course Designers Guild?

Poncho

I was wondering if anyone has heard of the Disc Golf Course Designers Guild, and what it takes to become a member?

Or fight club

The first rule of fight club: You don't talk about fight club. Hahahaha

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the info. Our website is currently down. It's the Disc Golf Course Designers (DGCD) group.

They'll even let DSmith in there, it can't be reputable. ;) :D

I know of someone from around here who's a member. I've played his course :thmbdown: and I know I could easily do better

The issue is you probably can but never will. Just came on the internet to keyboard bash someone.
Actually I can and I will, but you are right about the bashing and that was pretty lame of me. I was pissed about something and made a dumb, poorly thought out comment :doh:

Actually I can and I will, but you are right about the bashing and that was pretty lame of me. I was pissed about something and made a dumb, poorly thought out comment :doh:

Don't mind the haters, we can't progress if everyone slaps each other's backs all day.

You guys do know that just 'cause it says it on DGCR it might not actually be true...

My played courses is listed at 5...

Latest posts