• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the most beautiful/scenic course you have played?

Im a bit partial to this place...

51105829_10215692998612422_7074160888583815168_n.jpg

Three peaks in Utah is gorgeous, being from Kansas City, it is unlike anything i've ever played.

Cool and accessible waterworks here is a favorite.

I'd guess you're talking about Adventure Base Camp, or whatever the actual name is. Just outside Moab. I played City Park (I think that's the name), and it was pretty damn neat, too...especially in the early morning.

There is a private course in Utah near Moab that looks amazing too. Can't recall the name, but it's along the CO river and it is basically like playing disc golf in Arches NP.

Have to say the picture from WA above has to be the winner on most Scenic. I have played some CO mountain courses, but that view is something else!

NSRA isn't too shabby either...but not nearly as stunning as that picture.

I'd guess you're talking about Adventure Base Camp, or whatever the actual name is. Just outside Moab. I played City Park (I think that's the name), and it was pretty damn neat, too...especially in the early morning.

Nope didn't play that one, three peaks is outside of cedar city Utah, it's all desert and has lots of rock formations. Not the best course, you could only see about four pins from the tees, so lots of spray and pray on 5-700 ft holes.

Nope didn't play that one, three peaks is outside of cedar city Utah, it's all desert and has lots of rock formations. Not the best course, you could only see about four pins from the tees, so lots of spray and pray on 5-700 ft holes.

sorry...didn't even mean to quote yours. I'm easily confused sometimes.

Three peaks in Utah is gorgeous, being from Kansas City, it is unlike anything i've ever played.

Cool and accessible waterworks here is a favorite.
The last time I was at Waterworks it looked like it was suffering from having been a disc golf course for 20 years, but when that place opened it was gorgeous for a city park. The views are still exceptional. It's still near the top of my personal list of places to play; it's about as good as par 3 disc golf gets and honestly I'm a par 3 disc golfer. I get all I need and more from that course. I need to make the effort to get back there.

I wouldn't take a beginner there, but Nockamixon is the most beautiful course I've been to. Unfortunately it's currently pulled for Emerald Ash Borer related tree removal. Just hoping it doesn't have too great an impact.

The last time I was at Waterworks it looked like it was suffering from having been a disc golf course for 20 years, but when that place opened it was gorgeous for a city park. The views are still exceptional. It's still near the top of my personal list of places to play; it's about as good as par 3 disc golf gets and honestly I'm a par 3 disc golfer. I get all I need and more from that course. I need to make the effort to get back there.

It really is a great course, it's strange though, in that shooting even there feels like a good score and a bad score all at the same time. It really demands a lot of attention, the shots aren't super technical but there is just a small margin of error.

It has been looking better recently with masters worlds and the kcwo recently. Definitely should make it back out there.

The State Park in Delaware called Cape Henalopen. The cool part is the course is in sand for the most part baring a few holes at then end so it is hard to understand how the original style Mach II, a few are Mach I thanks to people stealing the inner set of chains are staying upright. The tee pads most were a dock style top with a smooth rubber pad on top. The course show how on the smaller course bulletin board separate from the State park one that was not to far from the course bulletin. Also cool playing a course that was still based off of Ed Hendricks design just the tee pads moved back to be longer holes for the most part

Latest posts