• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the purpose of the new Ching baskets?

zenbot

*Super Moderator*
Staff member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
red_basket_Custom_Custom.jpg

It's an exciting time to be a part of the flying disc industry.. lot's of new stuff on the market - and we're looking forward to adding more ourselves with the Strategy™ FDT (Flying Disc Target). This retro-nouveau basket offers unparalleled putting challenges. The aerial 'green' requires variable levels of difficulty as the angle and orientation are adjustable. And the sturdy flagstick can remain in position for deflection, or the player can call to "pull the pin!"..

We've already received PDGA approval on this target style, so look for the lightweight/portable version of our Strategy target to hit the stores in early Spring 2010. You'll never throw the same putt twice!

What else are you going to use on your course homage to Dr. Seuss?

They must really think that all disc golfers are stoned!

Wow, maaaaan... look at that basket.

or...

Dude. Sweet. Dude. Sweet. Dude. Sweet.

"Wait, is that the basket over there?"

"Idiot, that's a butterfly net"

I know exactly what the fishermen at my course will use them for.

In all seriousness would anyone like playing a course with these kinds of baskets?

If you could get good at dropping putts into one of those it would have to help your putting game big time. As for those replacing chain baskets I dont see it happening, it maybe a fun casual game for fun in the backyard or something though.

i can't stop wondering where the fish is? Shouldn't it be in the net? I guess they play catch and release!

Interesting idea, but if they put it in at any public course, those removable flag sticks will be gone within days.

Latest posts