• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your dream card?

the_pwnerator

Eagle Member
OK...I admit that this is kind of a rip off of the one round with a pro thread,but I wanted to take it to the next level.

If you could play with 3 others at one time..who would they be, and what course would you play with them?

For me it would have to be Climo, Barsby, and Steady Ed (this is a dream thread after all :))

And my course of choice would probably be Idlewild.

the 2013 GT500 ... but my 2011 GT500 will do ;)

OH ... carD ...

any card with 3 pros that can make my game better and likes to give good constructive feedback on getting better ;)

krupa sisters and my evil twin at the field of dreams

you can't beat that with a stick

Last edited:
Snoop Dog, Tommy Chong, and Willie Nelson...

My dream card has several hot, scantily clad women and 18 unique and wonderful holes, each one a little different from the others. :D

I would have three dream cards..sorry I'm abusing the dream card thread:

1) Climo, Locastro and Feldberg
2) Yoda, Superman and Wonderwoman
3) Barsby, Snoop Dog and Dr Dre

I would have three dream cards..sorry I'm abusing the dream card thread:

1) Climo, Locastro and Feldberg
2) Yoda, Superman and Wonderwoman
3) Barsby, Snoop Dog and Dr Dre

Lol that's OK...because I'm making a second as well. Now that I know I can play disc golf with ANYONE...

Jason Segal, Josh Radnor, and Neil Patrick Harris...and were playing on the moon. Maybe then I would finally be able to break 350'.

My dream card has several hot, scantily clad women and 18 unique and wonderful holes, each one a little different from the others. :D

I like the way you think. I'll go with Jennifer Aniston since I need a hot cougar, I need a little chocolate on my card, so Ciara, and Catrina Allen because well she's hot and somebody on this card has to shoot under par and it's not going to be me or the first two.

We would be playing at Flip City since that's my wish list course.

I think I've had my dream round--played a practice round with Steady Ed and Stork (PDGA #1 and #3) before the 1999 Pro Worlds; 2 of the founders of our sport.

My dream card would have 18 aces on it!! Oh, wait...you meant the people on the card. It doesn't matter - I want the 18 aces!!

A mint condition Honus Wagner... Except I wouldn't sell it and wouldn't be able to afford to keep it secure. Damnit.

My dream card would be at the World Poker competition if I went all in and I could get a royal flush.

Latest posts