• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your longest ace?

What is your longest ace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've had my heart stop on 220-240 foot holes where my shot was hyzering in on line: usually ends up too short, but occasionally too long. It'll come some day; I've only been gettin after it for 6 months or so, after all.

Another fun idea for an ace thread, and has probably been done, is...

how long until you got your first ace? (Not an attempt to hijack - just too tired to search tonite).

I hit an ace at 291'. Nothing impressive I know, but man it sure felt good to get one at La Mirada. 169 Meteor, PINK!

2 out of three aces have been with discs on the Pink Scale. Hmm.

Smacked every chain on the right side of the pole from 200' only to spit out my SS Wizard. Blew by the basket just inches to the right from 275' with my DX Sidewinder. Unfortunately my one and only ace was a mere 146' with my SSS Magic, but hey, it's still an ace, damnit.

I've had my heart stop on 220-240 foot holes where my shot was hyzering in on line: usually ends up too short, but occasionally too long. It'll come some day; I've only been gettin after it for 6 months or so, after all.

Another fun idea for an ace thread, and has probably been done, is...

how long until you got your first ace? (Not an attempt to hijack - just too tired to search tonite).

Here's one for ya

Longest ace, Hole 1 Rosedale Up top (350ish? this site says 398, but I don't know what position that's for or exactly what position the pin was in) in front of a crowd of like 20 people for the ice bowl 2011. One of those bad shot gone wrong kind of things, cranked a flx surge a little low and I shook my head and walked away as I expected turn and burn. I watched over my shoulder as it flexed out just enough before it hit the ground and huge skip forward into the chains.

Last few aces have been in the 230 to 240 range. OH thumber at # 14 Lincoln Ridge is my longest ace. Most of my aces occur at the 220 - 240 range.

My longest by far out of my 22 was at Morley Field in San Diego. Hole 3B, 370 feet slightly downhill. About a month after this second pin got installed, I hit it with a DX Roc. Funny thing is I rarely even reached it ever again!

The poll should have been broken down by 50 or even 25 feet increments.

227 foot hole 7 at El Shaddai Ranch in Moscow Mills, Mo in 2009 with Sarah Hokom as my lone witness before she moved on to NC and then Cali

290' and other was 220'. Was real close to a 347' downhill Sunday...stuck in the mud 2' from basket....damn.

315 with a champ boss on #7 youth park in the long position.. About 300 of water carry with the basket 15 feet off the water.

my longest- 274' with an Ape (i still hate that disc)

longest I have seen- 528' downhill with a bottom stamp destroyer (hole 7 at ellison park in rochester, ny)

Latest posts