• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What is your longest/ farthest flying disc as of July 2015?

In the field, Star Destroyer and Glow Tern are about even. But I don't carry either regularly.
SPD and QOLF are the longest I carry. And they're not that much shorter, but I have much better control over them.

Star Destroyers for Golf shots.... But Boss' go FAR I just don't know where

Beat Star Destroyers still go very far.

I do have a super beat Pre-Kenny Star Wraith that goes super far on a hyzerflip, but the Destroyers probably win out with distance and control.

162 star tern, and a 150's blizzard boss. I should really bag that thing more often.

As of tonight threw my two longest drives first one was VIP hatchet second and longest was VIP seer at roughly 356ft when made contact with basket

169 Champ Destroyer - 5 hundo
173 Bio Escape - 450 and a lot more consistent....

First run Champion BOSS, I just threw it 400 ft on an uphilll hole with a RHFH throw!

I have been busy. Have yet to throw a disc in July.:mad:

My plan was to throw my Crave and 6 putters for the month to work on my form though. So I'm thinking it'll be the Crave.

Now come August, I'm sure it will be the Inertia or Wrath again.

Super beat 171g champ sidewinder.

....unless rollers can be included. Then it's a Slaidi.

FH it's still the Liquid Reign at a robust 505 ft throw the Champ Ape is close though at 450-475 almost every throw. BH it's usually the Pro Wraith, I can get 410 out of on my best rips, might make a Champ Katana go farther sometimes but I never know where it will land.