• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] What LAt 64 disc would be the closest to the following?

Excalbur = XXX
Force = Blitz
Destroyer = Riot
Wraith = Halo
Teebird = Striker
Roadrunner = Vision

This is how I see them.

The XXX is almost the same mold as a firebird. Considerably slower than an Xcal. maybe a tad more stable.

I heard a new Opto Blitx is overstable so I am guessing its stability is between a force and a xcal

Blitz is closest to a Destroyer in my opinion. The XXX is Firebird speed, and is hella overstable. Strikers are awesome... I like the Opto's because they retain the same flight for a looong time... Strikers in the Gold Line are a touch less stable... or they start off very closely, but beat in a bit quicker. My back is junk right now, so I can only throw with my arm, when I throw my Gold Line Striker, it still goes really far because of it's slightly less stability.

I was under the impression that the Halo was supposed to be fast. I see that in this thread it can be closely compaired with a Wraith. Wondering how true this is, and if not, is it more like a Katana, Boss or Groove?

I was under the impression that the Halo was supposed to be fast. I see that in this thread it can be closely compaired with a Wraith. Wondering how true this is, and if not, is it more like a Katana, Boss or Groove?

super fast. faster than a wraith, imo. especially the first run goldlines. look for a REALLY flat one. the domey ones are far more overstable. feels boss or katana fast to me.

super fast. faster than a wraith, imo. especially the first run goldlines. look for a REALLY flat one. the domey ones are far more overstable. feels boss or katana fast to me.

Yeah, mine (goldline) flies like a beat in Star Destroyer.