• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What pairs well with QJLS?

JoelV

So I was trying to get my friends gf to backhand more and the disc I thought most suiting in her bag was a yellow qjls. I'd never thrown one but had an idea of what it is. When she wouldn't throw it I did for te rest of the round and now it's in my bag.

For those that throw them what does your fairway lineup look like? I have been throwing a teebird/leopard combo of late. I hate to carry that many different fairways. Suggestions?

Can I get a less durable plastic to beat a JLS into a leopard

Thanks

You know I was thinking that myself. But I've only thrown two millennium discs. Q Sentinel and qjls. Love them both. Would I need anything else to cover shots other than qjls and qolf? What weight would you recommend for a qolf? My qjls is 175g.

Thanks.

You know I was thinking that myself. But I've only thrown two millennium discs. Q Sentinel and qjls. Love them both. Would I need anything else to cover shots other than qjls and qolf? What weight would you recommend for a qolf? My qjls is 175g.

Thanks.

The QOLF is good at any weight. Get the weight you like to throw.

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Is that too much of a gap from rocs to QJLS/QOLF? I don't throw warp speed drivers so the QJLS/QOLF combo would be the fastest discs I throw.

Latest posts