• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What sites do you like to order your discs from ??

Disc Golf Center is the only online site I use unless you include my occasional Marketplace transaction. I try to spend my money with local vendors. Besides supporting folks I know, I like to put a disc in my hand to get an idea of the feel. I may pay a dollar or two more for each disc, but I know right away if its flat or domey, grippy or slippery, etc...

Support your local vendor!

I like Marshall Street the best followed by DGC, DD, GGGT, and Disc Golf Values is pretty sweet as well. I really don't like Clearwater too well. Prices seem high as well as basically gouging for natural beauties that I get anywhere else for around the same cost as normal discs. I have heard they will occasionally bully others selling at lower prices as well..............but that's just hearsay.............I better not comment. Threads and posts may get deleted!

I pretty much only order from the marketplace and MarshallStreet because I like to know what actual weight I am getting and they just seem like legit dudes.

Latest posts