• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What snacks do you eat on the course?

I'm there to play, not eat.
Eating is afterwards...Ice cream, frozen yogurt, pizza, hamburgers...sitting down, hanging out with my friends... :thmbup:

pocket-shot1m.jpg

and beer.

Looks like a colostomy bag.

I carry granola bars in my bag, like the "chewy" ones. I rarely touch em, but during long courses in the heat. I may eat one after 9. Other then that, I carry Water, Mio Energy water, and sometimes Gatorade (long rounds)

Peanuts, or a Pure Protein Bar. Sometimes a cheap granola bar, usually chewy. Mozzarella sticks. Raisins. Always water. Coffee. Monster. Sometimes something with alcohol, beer, red wine, flask of vodka...

It all depends on how long, where, what time, etc.

For Tourneys or long club rounds (I refill between rounds too)

2 Cliff Bars
2 Fun Size Snicker Bars
Coffee for the first round of cold tourneys (gonna be 30-35 at start time Saturday)
32 Oz Nalgene full of water
1 Can of Redbull

I definitely like to have snacks when I play but I have found that "finger" foods don't work for me. Getting grease, oil, salt, etc. on the hands does not help the throw and I never seem to remember to use the off-hand to eat. Paydays and granola bars work the best.

rabit hearts, baby tears, and unicorn blood. usually holds me over pretty well.

I always have a pack of Spry Green Tea Gum and a 32oz Nalgene of water.

I sometimes have my wife's homemade cran/blue/raspberry granola bar.

I slightly more than rarely have a brew or two with me.

And I have yet to pack any real food while on the course. I'm one of those people who can go an entire day without eating if I don't conscientiously remind myself to eat. If food's there, I can eat with the best of them. If it's not, I might entirely forget. Availability or desire for food certainly doesn't dictate my mood or thoughts, and this is particularly the case while I'm enjoying a round of disc. I do like to keep my jaw busy with some good gum while I'm playing, though.

All natural blend of Kentucky and Virginia tobaccos. :) If I am playing multiple rounds I will bring the Jumbo Original Sunflower seeds and some Clif Bars and the occasional banana, (you know, one part barium two parts sodium). Beer is out of the question though, I hate walking and drinking beer.

Usually just granola bars or trail mix, washed down with some beer! :)

Latest posts