• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What song goes through your head when your standing on the tee?

More often than not, some children's song from Sesame Street is stuck in my head. Like that awful Elmo's Song.

i feel you mine is usually wonder pets or a yo gabba gabba they never stop singing!!!

Last round I had "Little Lion Man" by Mumford and Sons stuck in my head all round, but especially when teeing off. Damn catchy song.

Flying in a Blue Dream--Joe Satriani. Unfortunately,the dream all-to-often fades to High Speed Dirt by Megadeth.

Flying in a Blue Dream--Joe Satriani. Unfortunately,the dream all-to-often fades to High Speed Dirt by Megadeth.

ico_metal.gif

mustaine is fun.

:hfive:point/Counterpoint is one of my favorite songs by them, Everything Went Numb is also up there. I prefer that album over their others as a whole :D

Yes! Kudos to you, man! Point/Counterpoint is my favorite too. Awesome.

But since my goto driver is a Opto Riot, I sing Riot by Three Days Grace usually.

Can't say that I've ever had a song in my head while on the tee pad.

Now when I have a difficult putt or a tricky upshot that requires precision, well.... :(:gross:

Yes! Kudos to you, man! Point/Counterpoint is my favorite too. Awesome.

But since my goto driver is a Opto Riot, I sing Riot by Three Days Grace usually.

Saw them in concert in Moline, Illinois a few years back. Riot, well, just instigated the mosh pit. The crowd went crazy, it was pretty sweet. Kudos back at ya for another great song/band :hfive:

Don't Fear the Reaper

The Reaper used to be my #1 driver....

"All our times have come,
Heeeere but now they're gone,"

..Faster than a bullet
Terrifying scream
Enraged and full of anger
He's half man and half machine