• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] What to get?

With my power, do you think a slightly beat leo3 could be a roller? The last disc I was thinking was an eagle but I've never thrown one. Last question (maybe ;) ) patriot vs leo3. I love legacy but I prefer the valk over the bandit. So which disc?

If you want a roller, I'd go Star Roadrunner, maybe even in the mid 160's. The Leopard3 is most likely going to be more stable than you want for a roller at your power level. If you really get over on it I'm sure you could roll a Leopard3, but a Roadrunner is probably going to roll a lot easier for you.

patriot vs leo3

The patriot and leo3 are similar. They will have a similar flight for most folks(in similar plastics). I feel the patriot is faster and has more distance potential. It's one of my longest discs. Slightly wider rim than a leo3. Leo3s are probably more readily available, and also cheaper, maybe easier to replace. Patriot is dope though.

The patriot and leo3 are similar. They will have a similar flight for most folks(in similar plastics). I feel the patriot is faster and has more distance potential. It's one of my longest discs. Slightly wider rim than a leo3. Leo3s are probably more readily available, and also cheaper, maybe easier to replace. Patriot is dope though.

I've thrown Leo's and Pats. No Leo3, but a Pat is essentially a longer, slightly more stable Leo that feels better in the hand, IMO. They wiggle to the right, and come back left. A heavy Pinnacle at your distance will probably act Stable, meaning it'll finish straighter. Possibly make a reliable go-to Fairway Driver. Although they are sneaky long!

And if you haven't felt an Aviarx3, I found the inner rim very perpendicular, with no "plus" slant at all. Made it feel deep, IMO. A Zone is where it's at, shallower and comfy Bh and FH. But, tomayto/Tomahto.

The luster champ leo3 are money, just a bit stiffer than regular champ. I have a club stamp glow champ L3 and it's far more understable than the luster. All max weight. Don't know if all the luster are all Drew Gibson "appoved" or not. You can never go wrong with a pro wraith.

Firebird/Enemy and a Roadrunner/Sidewinder/Mongoose (with you having Valks, a Leopard might be a better option)

And if you haven't felt an Aviarx3, I found the inner rim very perpendicular, with no "plus" slant at all. Made it feel deep, IMO. A Zone is where it's at, shallower and comfy Bh and FH. But, tomayto/Tomahto.

If the AviarX3 feels too deep but you otherwise like the flight, you might try a Rat, which is more shallow.

I have an ESP Zone in a great, highly visible orange color. I tried it out along with the AviarX3 and the Harp. The Zone is indeed comfortable in the hand. I found the flight of the Zone to have more of a dump fade, while the AvX3 and Harp had a smoother fade. Right now I'm liking the AvX3 in the bag, but the Zone is a good disc.

Here's my list in order so far...
SEXY BIRD
Aviarx3 (preferably) or rat
Teebird3 (tour series)
Tl3
leopard3/patriot
Nice eagle
Star roadrunner lightweight
Stego
MVP discs