• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

Don't forget the jokeri, river, stag, fury, and qolf. I'll check in 5 years, make sure all those molds are still there, since you just signed up to have them in your bag FOREVER!! muahaha :p:p:p

JOKERi is guaranteed, I only carry one of them, but I have two 1st run premiums sitting around for backup in case I dunk one in some water or lose one or something.

So much better than a Rhyno, and that Prodiscus premium plastic rules over all.

edit: i've been carrying Rivers for a long time too, but I agree with you, the Stag and Fury and QOLF are just 'molds i'm really liking right now'

PA1. One of the best upshot putters I've ever thrown. Comes out of the hand so cleanly. I honestly don't think I've thrown a bad shot with it yet.

Z Buzz - Disc Ive had in my bag the longest.
TeeBird and Eagle - Will never leave my bag

I'm too new to the sport but as of now I couldn't go without my Mako3. As I get better with my drivers though I'm sure that will change. I did just grab an FD jackal, a buzzz and a vibram ridge to even out my bag. Giving my extra leopard to my 6 year old to toss when I drag him to a course.

I don't feel like I'll ever putt with anything but 2nd run soft non textured Ions. Nothing else feels right in my hands anymore.

1- Champion TL
2- Millennium Polaris LS
3- Millennium QJLS
4- Pro Leopard
5- Star Teebird
6- Mako 3
7- Classic Roc
8- R-Pro Pig

1-Medium Summit
2-GL River

As for everything else I throw I feel really confident in my bag right now. But those two discs I could not play disc golf without.

Star wraith, z venom. If either got lost or too beat I would replace them w/ the same. Anything else I may consider shopping around.

I have been playing a long time and a couple disc have really stood the test of time. X Comet, X XL, and my Soft Magnet have held a slot for nearly ever. I have also had a X XS for a long time, use to be my long distance driver, more of a fairway driver now though. Funny.....the XL was my go to long distance disc for a long time too. Things change, but not too much.

I would say that nothing is completely safe in my bag. My Wraiths have been in my arsenal the longest but it's always possible that something might replace it. This is one of the main reasons I find disc golf so addictive. There are so many options out there and that is a great thing.

Whippets. Especially champ ones. Indestructible, and can do it all!! Well, almost. They don't like to fly straight for very long. :D

1- Champion TL
2- Millennium Polaris LS
3- Millennium QJLS
4- Pro Leopard
5- Star Teebird
6- Mako 3
7- Classic Roc
8- R-Pro Pig

Some commonality between us here. Although I am still early in my game, your #2, 3, 5 and 7 have really served me well. The Polaris has been with me from almost the beginning and the Classic Roc chased my Challenger out of the bag for approaches. My Star Teebird(s) are staples and the QJLS goes further than anything else in my bag except for my Starlight Valkyrie, but I can throw it into the wind whereas the Valk I cannot.

Curtis

Pre Kenny star wraith
Ooto/GL saint
Ghosts are starting to really grow on me
GL River
champion rhyno

Latest posts