• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

As of right now, valkyrie, teebird, rhyno. Still looking for the mystical perfect mid.

lmao. Rhyno gone, teebird lost and not replaced. Valkyrie is still my most used and loved disc. Miracle mids ended up being a star cro and star skeeter. Another never gonna leave the bag is the TL in both champ and star and my Nova.

Judge and likely the Escape. Don't see any other discs taking their spots.

i've come to accept that posting molds that will never leave my bag is a waste of time. :(

i don't believe i have a single mold that is the same as when i started, but you'd be hard pressed to take the polecat, roc, gstar teebird or gstar destroyer out of my bag right now.

ESP Zone is the one disc that is in the bag, no matter what. Big fades, forehand flicks, get-out-of jail, and putting into a hard wind. Every other disc has an alternate, but not the Zone.

Zip-locked 2 pairs of socks, several towels zip-locked, baseball, hat, nail clippers, rosin bag, F-Pro rhynos, ROC cycle, and my KC Aviars.

I would have to say my escape, some type of roc, and a judge. Would like to say enforcer and havoc but haven't been throwing them long enough know how well they'll break in.

i'm shocked so many people said
zone or firebird

i just added a star leopard and WOW i really like it.

Wizard
Zone
Buzzz
TB
FB

I've tried to replace these with with other molds but always end up coming back.

Definitely my sweet old sexy rhyno. It sits in its own pocket. It isn't my most used disc, and many rounds it will just sit there in its pocket. It's just nice knowing its in there.

Ah yes, I need to include my Flat Champion max weight Firebird and heavy Z Stalkers. Both so dependable. To edit post #393 I'll have to say my Soft Banger GT, Wasp, Buzzz, Stalker and Firebird are not leaving my bag. Couldn't picture my game without those 5 discs. All others are open to change.

I must regress on this post as well. :D After the round I had today I was reminded as to how little I use my Firebird. Great disc. I just really only use it for short FH approaches. It will stay in the bag probably for the rest of the year and then I'll evaluate whether it truly needs to be there.

Wizards, Firebirds, and Buzzzes have been safely tucked away for years. Now it's just Firebirds and Wizards. Discraft needs to step up their game in the lightweight arena.

I traded the Buzzz in for the Truth. I cannot say it will never leave the bag, but I can pretty much guarantee it will stay in the bag for at least the next 3 years.

As of now the discs that will stay in my bag:
MVP- Amp/ neutron
Lat64- Diamond
Innova- Mamba
Vibram- Ridge/ firm

can you tell me why the diamond? do you use it for strictly anhyzers? or woods shots? etc

Seems like the only thing that has stayed in the bag as of late are my Summits. Got a nice max weight glow that is good for putting and the occasional upshot/drive. It gets colder than civilized peoples should have to deal with so I have a soft for the winter months.

I have really tried to replace them it just never works out. This past winter I even bought a stack of wizards to replace my Summits, just didn't work out.