• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

The ones that get the ACE club(for life molds that I got aces with but not including all my ace discs) are the MVP Vector, and the MVP Anode. The ones that I've liked for at least a few months have been the Lat.64 Pure, The MVP Amp and Volt, and the Innova Wraith. The molds that I've been starting to dig on lately have been the MVP Tangent, and Ions. I feel like the black horse for me is the MVP axis. It's either great or horrible depending on how it's thrown. Operator error........

Star Whippet great when you need a lot of R-L, to get around a corner, or to tomahawk over something.

Star Gator is my go to for hyzer bombing short holes

There are others I am liking, but these two oddballs are indispensable utility discs. I have thrown nothing else that could fill their shoes, er slot in the bag.

Star Whippet great when you need a lot of R-L, to get around a corner, or to tomahawk over something.

Star Gator is my go to for hyzer bombing short holes

There are others I am liking, but these two oddballs are indispensable utility discs. I have thrown nothing else that could fill their shoes, er slot in the bag.

Star Gators are good but you should try a Champ Gator. Champ Gators are better IMO than Star Gators. Also you could try a Drone.

Zone
Buzzz
11x Teebirds (as hard as I try, I can't find something to replace these)
Rivers

For me right now I would have to say the following:

1. Vibram Medium Summit, I carry two at 172 and 175.
2. Latitude 64 Gold Line River, I carry 3 beat to different stabilities.
3. Westside Tournament Underworld, I can turnover this disc in my sleep.
4. Latitude 64 Opto Saint, I carry 2, one beat one brand new.
5. Innova Star Whippet, this disc hasn't changed from when I bought it.

That's about it. I do like all the other molds in my bag right now but those are the discs I would be lost without.

Last edited:
Latitude 64 Pure Carry both a Goldline and a Test Run 2
Latitude 64 Fuse Have a black Goldline that got my first Ace
innova Eagle x-molds, 11x and 12x
Innova Firebird Dx and Champion
Latitude 64 River for any turnovers that the Fuse can't cover.

:thmbup:

Like you said, Never Say Never.....

But, right now these are staples in my bag

KC Pro Roc 175 my go to Mid. Straight shots, Hyzer shots, Anhyzer up shots, forehand shots, the KC Pro does it all and is consistant. Have had one (or 2) in my bag since a much better player reccomended one to me.

Wasp Elite Z 175 Great overstable compliment to my Roc. For when I absolutely want a fade left up shot. Just bought a new Tie Dye one to replace a well worn one in my bag.

Blizzard Boss 150 Has added a consistent 25-50 feet to my drives. Can throw it fairly straight with a slight fade at the end or send it on a big Hyzer line. My all time favorite driver!

Just about everything else in my bag is up for grabs.

Rick G

Buzzz, the only disc that has been in my bag every year I have been playing and the only disc that has remained the same.

175 floppy SS or Firm SSS Gateway Voodoo
170 ish purple GL Riot
173 400 Prodigy PA1
170 ish Lat 64 GL flat top xXx (thumber)
170 ish Westside Stag (1 TP, 1 VIP)

Latest posts