• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's the best bag for $100 or less?

DJBackhand

Bogey Member
Hello everyone! It's very likely that I'll be switching up my bag in the near future as I add more discs to my bag. Currently, I have an Innova deluxe bag. It's an over the shoulder style that is eventually going to be too small for me, thus the reason for the anticipated replacement.

I'm looking for a bag for $100 or less that is still of good quality and will last. I've been thinking about the Innova Super Hero pack, but is there a better one out there at this price point?

Thanks!

My suggestion is that you buy a slightly used bag that was originally 100+ dollars. There's a lot of stellar gear out there that people are willing to sell cheap because they upgraded or it's not the size they want, ect.

Second looking in the used market. You could find a used Grip, Prodiscus, voodoo or maybe even a gorilla boy now that people are trying to sell their simians to get the updated version

I bought the MVP Voyager slim for just over $100, and can't say enough nice things about it. The quality of the pack far exceeds the price tag.

My suggestion is that you buy a slightly used bag that was originally 100+ dollars. There's a lot of stellar gear out there that people are willing to sell cheap because they upgraded or it's not the size they want, ect.

Seconding!

Lots of good used bags out there (and I would know, since I've bought and sold good bags in the past several times). There are always people out there shuffling setups or upgrading. Used market is a great place to look.

I also agree on the used bag idea. I just picked up a DD Ranger used for 80 bucks. And it had a pvc frame in it already that makes it useful as a seat on the course.
I've seen a bunch of used bags on OfferUp and Craig's List for under 100 dollars.

If you want to go the brand new route, the DD Sniper bag is a great choice, and made by OGIO, so it's going to last. If you're looking to go just a bit farther, the Commander is about $125 and is a fantastic backpack bag with lots of room for whatever you'd need

I think the Voodoo Mojo($35) with the straight jacket straps($10) is a great deal for the price.

I'll echo what others have said. Look at used one's, you can get good deals on unwanted bags. If you want to go new, the Prodigy BP3 is a really good bag for the price point.

I will disagree with the Sniper bag someone has recommended. This bag sat horribly on my back. It was just a box. I actually think a box would be more comfortable.

I'll echo what others have said. Look at used one's, you can get good deals on unwanted bags. If you want to go new, the Prodigy BP3 is a really good bag for the price point.

I will disagree with the Sniper bag someone has recommended. This bag sat horribly on my back. It was just a box. I actually think a box would be more comfortable.

Upper park pinch v2 is miles ahead of the prodigy bp3. I've had both and the prodigy did not last a season. I only play 2 times a week, MAX.

Upper park pinch v2 is miles ahead of the prodigy bp3. I've had both and the prodigy did not last a season. I only play 2 times a week, MAX.

The only review flaw I have seen for the Pinch is they ripped the mesh trying to play a worse then pray and throw overgrown course and ripped the mesh on the sides, of course that person should not have a bag that has any exposed mesh on it if the local course is a overgrown pray and throw course.

The other flaw, not even a flaw just an idiot online was one who did not use water bottles with the bag because it did not have bottle holders on the bag, Hello! the side pouches are where the water is stored.

If someone wanted, one who is more handy/clever can get some soft side stroller bottle holders and sew them on or with a few safety pins crimped close on each bottle holder, pin the soft side bottle holders on to the bag. I personally would be using the side mesh pockets for the bottles so I am not storing something that sits in a specific point like a stool, umbrella or I am not stretching out the elastic band with 2 discs in each pocket.

Latest posts