• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's the Craziest Last Hole in Disc Golf?

Hole 18 at fairfield is 842 feet. The longist hole in IL. The tee is elevated about 30ft then about 350 feet down the fairway there is a hill that comes back up to about the same elevation as the tee. It then plays very slightly down hill for the remaining 500 or so feet. There is no pic of 18 Here on dgcr. I'll have to fix this next time I'm there.

What? No love for McNasty's finisher? Just a tad longer!

How about 5 holes at Foundation that scream longer than Fairfield?

Yeah, whoever told you that Fairfield's #18 is the longest hole in Illinois is pulling your leg. (Still tough of course).

My favorite tough finisher is Idlewild's #18. (Not sure if it's the last last hole with the letter holes, but it was when I was there).

651' uphill, throwing out of the forest, then around or through the guardian trees.

6389b843.jpg

3682414f.jpg

Jordan Creek in Whitehall, PA. Hole 18 takes you down a hill, over two water hazards and plays OB all along the left side of the fairway. Probably my favorite hole I've ever played.

Map:

0ce3f453.jpg

Reality:

3ceb5a0c.jpg

I remember a while back someone posted a thread about this hole and how to play it. I think this hole would test anyones game. I would love to give it a shot!

One of toughest finishes in disc golf could be 17 and 18 at Winthrop Gold...Brutal. You can either walk out of there with a 3 or 4 or easily end up with an 11 or 12 on both holes, which will completely screw up any good round you had going prior

Yeah, whoever told you that Fairfield's #18 is the longest hole in Illinois is pulling your leg. (Still tough of course).
QUOTE]

This site did it used to say it on the course page. But it's been changed. Also if you go there it used to say it in the info board in the parking lot.

It's not as crazy as a lot of the other holes on this thread, but it is quite downhill and tree-laden.

Great finisher hole - #9 @ Hindman Park in Little Rock

hole9hindman.jpg

Nothing crazy but fun. #9 Mills Park in Gatlingburg, TN. Very short extreme downhill. Last time I played it somebody had tied a rope to a tree to help going down. If it was muddy I wouldn't attempt to walk it. This is a bag-emptier for sure! Basket is a little to the left at the bottom

62fd2237.jpg

My favorite tough finisher is Idlewild's #18. (Not sure if it's the last last hole with the letter holes, but it was when I was there).

651' uphill, throwing out of the forest, then around or through the guardian trees.

6389b843.jpg

3682414f.jpg

This is a great closing hole. It is still the closer as the letter holes A through E play between 2 and 3. Hole F plays between 4 and 5.

700a5226.jpg

the basket is up that tiny gap and over the hill...at least 200 ft from the start of the gap.

North Georgia Canopy Tours course

400ft total and if you miss the gap you are in some rough rough

Latest posts