• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your farthest disc with least amount of effort?

Odd thread. The disc I can get the best distance out of with the least effort is the comet. Every driver I own has to be thrown decently hard but comets don't hardly need anything to get to 290' or so.

Is that a choking victim (the band) avatar???

For me its my 170 GL River. I've been throwing the same one for about a year now and its seasoned to perfection.

farthest with the least amount of effort? hmmmm

172 champ glow leopard i think.

a less than full power throw will prob see a leopard out ahead of the rest of my discs.

but i haven't had a chance to get in a good field test with my new 134 bliz boss. it may take even less effort to reach the leopard distances i get.

Eagle, specifically my 167g DX. 400' with very little effort. The champ ones aren't too bad either.
The Comet gets an honorable mention. Doesn't go nearly as far as the Eagle. Surprisingly far for a mid with just a nice clean release. The direction and the amount of wind plays a key factor with both discs. Although the Eagle does do an admirable job as a "wind fighter".

You sure about that distance?

320' - RHBH - 170 GL River or my 162 GL River depending on the conditions.

Can't throw it very far, but if we're talking largest distance/effort ratio it's the superhero easily. It goes 50ft if I breathe on it.

effortless? road runner, if i put more effort on it, then i get rollers over the 425 mark.

I just figured out how to throw my GL Flow and it is ALL about smooth, easy snap. Throwing at 75% power = 400'+. Throwing at 100% power = turn over into the weeds.

So yeah, great effort to distance ratio with the Flow. :thmbup:

It's between my Purple Sparkly Opto Saint and my Firm Trak. The Saint needs a little oomph so it doesn't fade too early, but that glide... The Trak is a hyzer flip machine and only needs a little snap.

Latest posts