• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your Home course?

Detroit

Home course is Wagner Park in Royal Oak, MI. 10 minutes from my house. Dual tees for 18. Solo practice rounds timed at 60-75 minutes. Good place to shoot good scores and practice a variety of shots. Several over 350.

Top other homers:

Starr Jaycee - OK
Cass Benton - Awesome
Firefighters park - Good
Kensington - Gooder
Riverbends - Good
Stoney Creek - Wicked

Disc Golf Michigan!!!

Chautauqua park in Fairfield, Iowa is home course

Recently Alimagnet in Apple Valley, MN

Others three are in Ottumwa, Iowa
-IHCC Course (temporarily removed due to vandals)
-Wildwood (still up)
-Memorial Park (Not finished last I played and I hope to add it when I get back to Iowa with some good info)

I'll just claim the really good course that I play the most - Highland Road in Baton Rouge. My actual home course is Ward 3 Recreation in Lake Charles.

Oshtemo Park in Oshtemo, MI. Dual tees. Shorts are fun and fair but the longs will challenge you and make you want to quit. But hey if it were that easy it wouldnt be worth it right?

River Grove DGC in Kingwood, TX. Its the most heavly wooded course in the Houston area:

Patoka Lake State Rec Area

It used to be a 9 hole'r, probably the toughest 9 holes in the state. Recently been through a facelift and now up too an 18 hole course, hope too soon make that 36, then 54.. getting some great feedback from both players and also the staff.

Home Course: Glenn C. Hilton in Hickory, North Carolina

Home Course (When at School): Cedar Hills in Raleigh, North Carolina

The Redwood Curtain in Arcata, CA. Gotta love playing through the giant Redwoods, with year round coastal tempratures, never too hot, never too cold.:cool:

My home course is The Castle, Castle Hayne Park, Wilmington, NC.
Long, wooded, not too narrow, but a lot of difficult throws. No wide open shots, just shots into, through or out of the woods.
Well played, even crowded on the weekends.

Well technically this is my home course since our billing address is from the same city. Adel, Iowa

However, I play this course way more often and would actually consider this my home course Waukee, Iowa

This course is just as close as the other two, but it sucks (WAY too easy) so I've only played it 5 times maybe. Dallas Center, Iowa

Latest posts