• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] What's your putter?

What brand is your putter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One might look at this poll and underestimate the sheer dominance that Innova has over the disc golf market.

One might look at this poll and underestimate the sheer dominance that Innova has over the disc golf market.

Agreed, If this shows a pretty accurate idea of how popular Innova is just with us DG nerds, Innova is way more dominate than this if you factor in all the casual/occasional disc golfers.

Especially since Lat's putters are divided between lat, dd, and ws.

Even if you put them all together they still are less than Innova. And if were doing it that way if you add Discmaina & Millennium with Innova they blow away every other company by even a bigger margin than previously.

That's what I mean. Some people might not put their Discmania or milleniums on innova's spot, but they would put their judge down in dd. The poll makes it look like Innova, Gateway, and Lat64 are all fairly equal in market share.

That's what I mean. Some people might not put their Discmania or milleniums on innova's spot, but they would put their judge down in dd. The poll makes it look like Innova, Gateway, and Lat64 are all fairly equal in market share.

Amongst a "DG nerd" market segment, that may well be. Everyone, I'm sure, is aware of how dominant Innova's market share is in the larger market.

Last edited:
My best putter is a Vibram M Ridge , but I have an Innova Aviar Classic and a Discraft Magnet (soft) as well and the Magnet has treated me well as well.

I agree with that for DG nerds & people who takes this sport seriously but Innova still has a grasp on casual players that other companies don't.

I started with the Innova Avair but moved to the MVP Ion Proton Soft. That mold will be in my bag for a long time. I never felt comfortable putting with the avair. Went and bought the Ion and I have serious confidence in my putting now.

Was the Wizard(Eraser&4S) now it's a 300s Prodigy PA4(putting only) and a PA2 & PA4 in 400s for drives/upshots.

Latest posts