• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your tag number???

techn9cian4life

Double Eagle Member
Thought this could be a fun discussion to have. I recently joined the leagues here for the first time, so I received #21. Woo! Haha Not sure how many people we got, but I'm excited to participate in bag tags/league this year.

SWFDGA #75 of probably around 125. I don't throw to many league rounds. But I join, to support the cause.

25/210 Silicon Valley DGC Nobody plays for tags here so I make them play it in the monthly. Since the top 10 tags seem to vanish as soon as their distributed it's pretty lame. Last year we had 340 members at the end of the year.

That's what I'm not looking forward to... tag duckers haha That ^ is pretty lame though man. I think if you have a tag with that high of a number you must compete to keep it.

Our ft worth group runs a monthly, and the top 10 have to compete to keep their tags. (the top 10 tags are remade every month for no shows)

I've got the 1 tag from a tourney series in Nebraska after the first event. I think 20 or so tags so far. Club tags haven't been made yet this year.

Number 41 out of no idea, probably around 350 atm. I think they usually sell 600 or so.

Eldon, MO DGG - Tag #4
Camdenton, MO DGC - Tag #7
Jefferson City, MO DGC - Tag #31

New concept we have for Flying Dragon DGC (Camdenton, MO) is a QR code that gives you virtual tag #... so each week if 16 folks show up, then tag #1 - #16 is available... and if last weeks #1 is a no show, he suddenly has #17. Fixes the age old problem of lowest tags not being available. Scan the tag with your smart phone and see your tag #... also have traditional challenge tags to trade, but you never trade your virtual tag as it's hard coded to the player. Website will soon be available to show stats and such.

Our tags match was about a week ago, I do a verry bad #70 lol

And hit my first ace during that round, still ended up with 70

Eldon, MO DGG - Tag #4

New concept we have for Flying Dragon DGC (Camdenton, MO) is a QR code that gives you virtual tag #... so each week if 16 folks show up, then tag #1 - #16 is available... and if last weeks #1 is a no show, he suddenly has #17. Fixes the age old problem of lowest tags not being available. Scan the tag with your smart phone and see your tag #... also have traditional challenge tags to trade, but you never trade your virtual tag as it's hard coded to the player. Website will soon be available to show stats and such.

This sounds like a cool idea.

NUDGA #55

Eldon, MO DGG - Tag #4

Cool idea. Easy way to track who showed up

I dont think there given out in order though. Tim gannotta has tee scum and i might be taking that one home with me because hes a good player

if the numbers are virtually stripped from a player that earned it, then theres no reason to have bag tags. bag tags have to be defended an won in order for them to hold any weight. I they cant make it out for a meet then arrange a challenge.