• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

When you find a disc????

to be honest with you, i'm considering dying my name on my discs ON THE FRONT along with my number, in a blank space underneath my dye work so that way nobody has a ****ing excuse anymore...and if you want to avoid being reminded that it's MY disc, you have to take a sharpie to that beautiful thing. :p

as far as what happens when i find them? i text. calling kinda weirds me out. and if there's no name/number, i start asking people if they've lost a disc.

i always laugh at them when they ask me "what kind?" though. i mean, i get it - it's an initial reaction. but no, i'm not telling you what disc i found. you tell me which disc you lost . . . if you actually lost one.

as far as what happens when i find them? i text. calling kinda weirds me out. and if there's no name/number, i start asking people if they've lost a disc.
QUOTE]

Totally agree. I've given quite a few back. The few times I didn't get a response, calling didn't help. The best one was a number that called a flower shop. (it did have an area code too) I asked if anyone who worked there played disc golf.....a few moments of silence, then 'what??'... Oh well.

I really can't contribute to these kind of threads. Never lost a disc.... Cant throw far enough to lose one... :(

i always laugh at them when they ask me "what kind?" though. i mean, i get it - it's an initial reaction. but no, i'm not telling you what disc i found. you tell me which disc you lost . . . if you actually lost one.

I have many lost discs. If someone called me and said they have my disc and I had to guess which one it was I would not be able to.

Their name and number is on the disc, just tell them you found their disc.

Why you should return a disc..

It's always the right thing to do... "Do unto others"

Karma... just wait till its your favorite disc thats lost.

Plus my favorite.. The look on that persons face or the sound in their voice when you say "Hey I found your disc" Priceless

As a newbie I spend more time than most off in the underbrush.. as such I've found four disc during the past month all had numbers on them and their owners were all happy to get them back... what better way to befriend a fellow DG'er

What tp do when you find a disc is one of the FAQs on the site. How is this such a mystery?

This was a new thread in direct relation to a video that was posted on youtube. However after the DGCR community viewed and posted comments to the video, the video was pulled.

Latest posts