• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where did you hear about DGCR?

I think I found it on google. But since ten I have seen flyers posted on a couple courses. One of them is the course in Fayetteville, Ga. I also think there's one posted at Buckhorn.
Wow.. that's cool to hear that people are posting the flyers up at their courses. I posted a bunch through Ohio and Pennsylvania since I started the site. Haven't made it down to Georgia quite yet :)

i just searched for one of my local courses looking for a course map on google and i joined in right away

i found this site searching for a score card to keep track of my rounds. and since then its become a great resourse!

I just searched for disc golf courses and the site came up in the search process. I have enjoyed it since.

I was looking for a course near my temporary job site.

blackle searched disc golf courses in my area. I started using the course reviews and locations to find more courses and I've been hooked ever since. I have'nt been playing as much since school has started up again, but I get out at least one round every weekend.

I was Googling "LTC Cleveland Disc Golf" to check up on some news releases the college does on my behalf when I inform them of an event or update to the course, and it was like the 3rd or 4th result. I clicked the link and saw that people were giving pretty favorable reviews to a course I helped design, was thrilled, and figured I'd sign up to put in my .02. Little did I know I'd become so addicted and obsessed with contributing as much as possible!...not just reviews, but photos from local courses, course info, and then these blasted forums...

And now, thanks to timg and his wonderful invention, I can't play a single round without having a scrap of paper to record all my strokes and putts, and the weather/conditions...;)