• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which disc have you thrown the most times?

Definately my Z Buzzz. It is really windy here in southern Oklahoma and when it is a windy day i even putt with the buzzz because it fights the wind.

Jeez, tough question........

Yeah, probably a Ridge?

Played four years in college with two discs. Discraft 184g Tracer and a Birdie. Still have both. Tracer saw every throw outside 20'.

I use my Axis on most drives and approaches. Probably 50% of the time. Its just so accurate and Dependable.

Then Volt, River, Ion... sometimes the Vector for short anny shots i need to fade back quickly.

if putters. tan eco organic wizard

other discs 12x kc pro roc.

neither molds in the bag at the moment...... long story i disced down and then changed putting style!

wizards might make a comeback.

VP, hands down. Putts, majority of my up shots, and some use off the tee.

Champion rhyno. Throw it for most of my upshots on almost every hole.

early on id say for sure dx coyote.
now its for sure the wizard. drives approaches, and shots im just not sure what i want to throw. its a quintessential disc for my game

If we aren't including putts, it's probably neck and neck between the Roc and Comet. I've gone back and forth between the two for about 5 years but one or the other has essentially always been in my bag during that time frame.

If we are including putts, it's very easily the challenger. I've been using them pretty much exclusively since the end of 2009.