• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Who else loves DD's?!

I love the DD2, TD, and PD. They all feel great and all are in C-line. I never picked up a DD because I never saw a need for it because of the DD2 and PD. Nice to here more good stuff from Discmania though.

Booter, you got to break in one of the new semi pearly domey c-lines. It's amazing I've never seen a disc that flies more consistent in any condition. The glide on it for being a champ disc is ridiculous. The fade is awesome, launch it high and it's fade will resemble an overstable disc as it almost makes a J coming back in. Give it less height and it hits with a nice forward penetrating fade. Only time I pull out the dd2 instead of it is if I'm feeling ballsy and want that extra D. The only thing I can see it not getting as much live as the PD is that it's faster which some people don't like higher speed discs.

My girlfriends DDs are the best around...all natural, good amount of...oh never mind.

As you were..

I was only reading the posts to see if anyone else went this route Lol. :thmbup:

I have only thrown a pd2 and I HATE IT. I need to try the others.

I recently had an experienced player tweak my form and after that I've been able to make good use of the DD. Earlier it was just too beefy to go anywhere, but with increased arm speed now, it is a very reliable disc especially in any tricky headwind situations. I might even want to try the C-line and beat it to hell. Sounds like a good reliable max d disc for me.:hfive:

see im wondering if the newer runs arent as beefy then because the ones i got were not semi pearly. i had a few that were like pd2's and just werent what i hoped. i had a couple others that were less stable but were flat as a pancake and not common.

I have a brand new S-DD sitting in my car. I haven't had a chance to get out into the field and throw it yet. PDs have taken over my bag recently. I'm not sure if the DD will fit in, but I'm eager to see how it flies.

And on the PG-13 subject...

I love DDs. I try to get my hands on as many as I can. But when that led to me getting an S-TD, I knew I had a problem.

Then did you cash in your CD to C if you could afford an MD?