• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who has the most aces?

23 so far with more to come this weekend at the 1st annual so-cal meetup.
1 is a 3x wasp. There's like 5-7 trades from here in this pic.
IMG_0017.JPG

That one bottom center has my name on it but for the life of me I can not remember what disc that is. Glad someone got an ace with it regardless

I have 5 aces and they are all at Dexter Disc golf course in Dexter, OR
In order
#14 Robin, 249 ft forehand 175 Beast(air)
#15 Oak Grove, 372 ft backhand 175 Wraith(skip)
#3 Hit the Gap, 186 ft backhand 175 Buzzz(skip)
#13 Ninja Tree, 219ft Backhand 169 Xpress(air)
#16 Oak-K-Corral, 288 ft backhand 173 Nuke(air)
Dexter has a name for each hole, pretty cool I know

I have 18 total, but only 3 during league matches, 0 during league events, and another 0 during tournaments. I do have 4 during rounds I have recorded for the DGCR Scorebook.

Zero. I've hit metal a lot, ranging from..

Top of the catcher

Hole indicator (round thing on top of Mach3 Baskets)

On the basket (thats the worst)

...and hitting the pole directly underneath the basket.

Oh, and I've touched chains off the teepad once, but it was a glance on a pretty powerful shot and it blew right past the hole another 30-40 feet.

All in all, I'm happy with my DG career, even without an ace. Sometimes it frustrates me reading about people who get 20 in their first year (I might be exaggerating a bit), but I know that the longer it takes for me to get my first, the sweeter it will be!

Zero. I've hit metal a lot, ranging from..
It'll happen. I've only got three in my time playing.
Hole #5 at Santa Cruz River Park (Tucson)--though this hole no longer exists since the course was redesigned.
Hole #2 at Groves Park (Tucson)...this was the coolest one, it was a skip ace and that same day my buddy skip aced #1 at Santa Cruz. I saw two skip aces in one day...most unusual.
#18 at Emerald Park (Mesa). The new #18, not the old one. Much shorter, but it counts!!

I have hit 5 in my 11 months of playing. Had one blow thru chains 5 holes after my 5 th ace. Also hit top basket yesterday on what would of been one of my sweetest aces.

I have one but as far as I know and have researched, I'm the only person to ace this hole.

I came crazy close on that hole two weeks ago playing a round with Will Carpenter. I could taste it!

One of the most beautiful holes in Rochester, I think. It'll be interesting to see if it gives up some aces in the ams this summer.