• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who is the best putter in the game right now?

Well, I think we have mentioned everyone that has a putter named after them other than JK. You have to believe the companies funding disc golf wouldn't make a signature disc for someone unless they were a good putter.

Not as big of a name as some guys already mentioned on here, but from watching lots of Disc Golf Monthly episodes Mike Moser has really stood out to me for his putting game.

Climo was once and still may be considered the best and most consistent putter inside 40 feet. I heard someone say that in an interview. May have been Barry or someone but I remember hearing that.

I've seen Climo and Feldberg putt during a casual round on my home course. Feldberg was impressive, but I was struck by the consistency of Climo's putting motion. The immediate impression I got from watching him was that his body was running on rails, and that his putts had zero chance of missing. Ever since, he has been my model for putting form. :thmbup:

The player who drives most accurately...

But seriously, Eric McCabe and Jay Reading are considered the best in putting competitions while some feel others may be slightly better, Nikko/Dave, when money is on the line.

Right!

I think putting contests and golf putting are two totally different animals.

I'd say Ben Callaway is going to be known as one of the best. What he did at Hub City, in that wind, was up there with Dave and Nikko. As soon as he gets it between the ears like those two, we'll have another contender.

I'd say whoever wins the most is the best putter, so last year- Nate Doss. So far this year, McBeth.

I feel I should mention Rookie Wysosucki is one of the best putters out there. He has a filthy pitch/push putt and still can pull out the spin putt at any time.

All those mentioned so far are great putters. But who do the top pros think is the best putter in the game right now? Josh Anthon is the name I hear most often, though the sample may not be representative. McCabe, Nikko, Doss, Jay Reading, are also names that pop up a lot.

it's still cam todd.

dave d's snakestrike video is the best putting instructional video

It would be nice if somebody can take their putting percentage for 25ft and in putts.

Something similar to basketball free-throws:)

I would say right now E-mac or Feldberg" except his jump putt" are the example of great putters.

Steve Rico or josh Anthon from what I have seen.

Yeti,emac, anthon, nikko, feldy, doss.. hell the top 20-25 are all pretty sick with the putter .. oh almost forgot about mister Cam Todd

From what I've seen i say Josh Anthon.

Eric McCabe is probably the most fun to watch though, he gets such great power on his putts.