• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Who's in for some factory store soft p pds?

dehaas

* Ace Member *
So I know I prefer the softer p line pds to the firm ones, and I think there are a lot of others who do as well. Unfortunately they are really tough to come by any more, but given previous history here on the forum if enough people speak up Innova has listened.

I'm thinking a batch of softer p line pds using the shield stamp would sell very well. A lot of people throw them in lighter weights, so anything from the mid 160s up to max weight.

If they were made and you'd order some post how many and I can relay this to the factory store. I'd be in for at least 5, maybe 10.

Curious why you prefer softer P-Line PDs? How is the flight different?

For me, the softer ones were a touch more stable when new and maybe a bit more durable, as the stiff ones are prone to chipping. Both are nice tho

Do you think they can really replicate certain runs of pro plastic? Seriously?

Obviously you won't get a 100% replication but you can surely get softer than the board stiff ones that seem to be in circulation now.

I would get some.

The stiffer ones I always have to flex back after a while to keep it from being a flip machine.(not in a good way)

5-7 for me in the 167-169 range.
While you're taking orders................... I'll take 10-12 gummy C-PDs in the 150g range also. :clap:

Do you think they can really replicate certain runs of pro plastic? Seriously?

I don't think anyone wants a specific blend of plastic, just softer than what is offered now. I do believe they can control PLH though.

3-5 probably. Maybe more if I knew I could get pink and/or white ones.

White, soft P-PD is where it's at.... mmmmmh pre-beat if possible :D

Buying overseas is too much expenses and hassle but if these would trickle down to Finnish InnovaStore webstore I would get a pair.

Latest posts